Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside. Great recipe for Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside. Easy peasy no-oil crispy fried chicken. Infuse the brine with bay leaf or your favorite spices.
Open the basket and spray any flour with the cooking spray. What Makes the Perfect Air Fryer Fried Chicken Golden Crispy Crunchy Exterior - your chicken must be crispy crunchy on the outside with lots and lots of flavour. Tender and Juicy - it must also be flavourful, steamy, tender and juicy on the inside. You can have Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside
- Prepare 3 of chicken thighs, thawed.
- It's of Quick Brine.
- Prepare 4-5 of large bay leaves or spices.
- You need as needed of Water,.
- You need as needed of Salt,.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare Squeeze of kalamansi or lemon.
- Prepare of Few drops Soy seasoning, I use Knorr.
- Prepare of Coating.
- It's of Seasoned flour (for breading/coating), I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Fry brand.
Flavourful - be generous with your seasoning, don't skimp out on this step! Tender and Juicy Air Fryer Chicken is golden crispy outside and moist and delicate on the inside. This is bursting with flavor and so good! Air Fryer food is so succulent and easy!
Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside instructions
- Prepare the water for brining. Add bay leaves in the water. Then insert a bay leaf in each of the chicken thighs, under the skin..
- Brine the chicken thighs for 2-3 hours. The general rule of salt to water ratio is too much for the three thighs so I just used enough water to submerge all 3 pieces then scattered salt all around the top and the sides. About 2-3 tablespoons. Then left it inside the fridge for 3 hours..
- Discard the brine and transfer the chicken to a dry container. Let it drip dry..
- Season with your choice of marinade. I used kalamansi lemon and few drops of Knorr liquid seasoning. Use fingers to spread on both sides..
- In a container prepare your choice of seasoned flour for coating the chicken. Sprinkle some on both sides, close the lid and shake until chicken is coated. note: leave the bay leaves under the chicken skin and remove after air frying..
- Pre heat the Air Fryer. Cook using the chicken setting, flipping half way if needed, depends on your AF brand. Then with the skin side up towards the heating element, air fry for an additional 5-7 mins (or until it looks done/crispy to you) at 200•C.
Try Perfect Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter and Homemade Air Fryer French Fries. Making air fryer chicken thighs is incredibly simple, and it's an easy way to get chicken to crisp up nicely on the outside, while still being juice on the inside. As soon as the air fryer reaches the desired temperature, place the chicken in the basket, skin side up. These air fried chicken thighs are crispy on the outside and so juicy and tender on the inside! They taste like real fried chicken but are made using a healthier method with much less fat.