Spicy-shrimp with zucchini. Spicy Shrimp Spaghetti with Zucchini In this dish, the shrimp are given a feisty kick by slices of Thai chili. Toss in zucchini, garlic herb butter. This shrimp soup comes together quickly and will warm your insides with spicy red pepper, diced tomatoes, and zucchini noodles.
I find that the trick with zucchini is to not overcook it. Zucchinis are naturally pretty watery and if you cook them down too much, they turn into watery mush. Spicy shrimp with garlic, zucchini noodles (zoodles), tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon - I just inhaled this EASY low-carb, gluten-free, paleo-friendly dish Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp. You can have Spicy-shrimp with zucchini using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy-shrimp with zucchini
- You need 12 oz of peeled, deveined uncooked medium shrimp.
- You need 4 oz of fresh mushrooms, cut into 1-inch piece..
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch piece..
- You need 1 small of garlic, sliced into small piece..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced scallions..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika powder.
I love a good spiralized veggie dish once the weather starts getting warmer. Stir in the shrimp, about half of the cilantro, and the lime juice. Cook, stirring often, until the zucchini is tender and the. A quick and easy Paleo Zucchini Pasta with spicy shrimp marinara made with fresh herbs and packed with flavor.
Spicy-shrimp with zucchini instructions
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Stir in chili paste, garlic and scallions. Stir-fry for 1 minute until smell good..
- Add zucchini and mushroom, stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender..
- Add shrimp, cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring occasionally..
- Finally, season to taste with salt and paprika powder..
Delicious and easy to make sweet & spicy shrimp with zucchini is perfect quick and healthy supper. Adjust the heat/spice level to your liking. Yay for less dishes and more time for doing things you want to be doing! If you make this recipe or anything from Eat the Gains, make sure to post it and tag me so I can see all. Joe made this spicy Sriracha shrimp in his quest for lower calorie, higher flavor foods for me to eat.