Zucchini fry. And no one would ever believe that these are baked! These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. They're also gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Zucchini Fries. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. You can cook Zucchini fry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini fry
- It's 2 of zucchini cut into round shape.
- You need 1 of potato cut into the round shape.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut into the round shape.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of piri piri masala.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- It's As needed of Coriander leaves few.
- You need as needed of Onion slices for decorations.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! The very best zucchini fries should have a few important qualities. Perfect zucchini fries should leave you feeling satisfied but craving just one more bite, and with NO need to lick your greasy fingers. Try this flavorful and delicious stir fried This stir fried zucchini tastes delicious and goes well as a side with any meal.
Zucchini fry instructions
- Heat oil in a kadai, then add.
- Cumin seeds and chilli after 30 sec then add zucchini, potatoes and onions mix it.
- Then add salt to taste piri piri masala,turmeric powder, coriander leaves mix well, cover it, cook for 15 minutes then garnish and serve hot with Paratha..
It can also be used as. Like most fried foods, zucchini fries will get wilted when left sitting for more than half an hour. While zucchini fries mostly provide fat and carbs, eggs are packed with protein and make a whole meal. Air Fryer Zucchini Fries are crispy, addictive and healthy! Zucchini tossed in egg and a parmesan breadcrumb mixture and air fried until crisp and golden.