Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara magical kitchen recipes). Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well. Stuffed Idli is a delicious and healthy snack. For the filling, I used spicy chana dal stuffing which makes it unique and also flavorful.
instant stuffed masala idli recipe card the instant stuffed idli batter consistency is very important. it should not be too thick nor too runny. Hi…thanks a lot for sharing such a yummy and quick food recipes.!! Now a days before trying anything, I will check your. masala idli recipe with step by step photos. masala idli is a quick and tasty snack made with making masala idli. You can cook Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara magical kitchen recipes) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara magical kitchen recipes)
- Prepare 3-4 of large potato,boiled,peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Onion,finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Large carrot finely chopped.
- You need 2 of large Tomato,finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum,finely chopped (optional).
- You need 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Idli batter.
Instant Stuffed Masala Idli- Idli is a traditional breakfast in South Indian households. It is a savoury cake that is popular throughout India and neighboring countries like Sri Lanka. When amma was here last month, she had the brainwave to make masala idli for breakfast one morning. Definitely not expecting something stuffed into idli, I was surprised for sure and made a mental note to prepare it again.
Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara magical kitchen recipes) instructions
- Heat a kadai or pan and oil with mustard seeds. Add asafoetida, finely chopped onions and tomatoes, fry till transparent. Add capsicum, fry for a minute in medium flame. Add red chilli powder,turmeric and salt..
- Fry till everything turns mushy and to a masala. Add the mashed potato and blend well for a minute in medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp Coriander and, cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame or until veg are cooked. if it's too dry and mix well..
- Add coriander leaves finally. Once it become dry masala take it out and let it to cool down for sometime..
- To make stuffed idli, grease the idly plate and then pour a half ladle of batter and spread evenly. now add a tbsp of masala and drop over the idly batter and then again drop the idly batter over the filling and close it..
- Steam the yummy stuffed masala idli and sambar with coconut chutney serve hot..
Masala Idli is an easy Indian breakfast recipe using left over idlies, onions, tomatoes and spices. Usually prepared as a breakfast fare with a good dose of lemon juice and fresh coriander as garnish. You can bake and cling Veppam poo thuvaiyal, neem flower recipes. Dangar chutney, Dangar side dish for idli dosa. Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well.