Taco rice. To assemble your taco rice, put down a serving of rice on a plate. Top with a quarter of the meat, followed by a quarter of the cheese. Finish by sprinkling some of the shredded lettuce and cherry.
Sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat until the onions are soft and transparent. This will toast the rice and spices and enhance their flavor. Taco Rice is an Okinawan dish in which the ingredients of a Tex-Mex taco - ground beef, lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes - are served on a bed of warm rice, with salsa on top. You can have Taco rice using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco rice
- Prepare of casserole/ Mexican.
- It's 2 lb of of ground hamburger, about 2 cups of rice, 1pack of taco season , a big can of diced tomotoes if you like last cheese any kind you like and cover the top, you can put onions in you meat if you like.
Taco rice (タコライス, takoraisu) is a popular example of Okinawan cuisine. It consists of taco -flavored ground beef served on a bed of rice, frequently served with shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato and salsa. Taco Rice First, melt your butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the remaining ingredients through the black pepper, and bring it to a boil.
Taco rice step by step
- Cook meat and dain.
- Add the meat with the rice.
- With about 4 cups of water and taco season and can of tomatos.
- Let cook on med stir it often so it won't stick may need to add salt and o pepper enjoy I put sour cream on mine when eating super easy very good..
HOW TO MAKE TACO RICE: In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef. Take Taco Tuesday to the next level with this fluffy, homemade Mexican rice. Just a teaspoon of onion salt and ground cumin with tomato sauce bring this traditional Latin dish to new flavor heights. Photo credit: Amy Johnson from She Wears Many Hats. Taco meat, rice, and cheese baked to perfection!