Vegetarian lasagna. This veggie lasagna is easy to make, made from scratch, and calls for simple ingredients. The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables you have available to you. In our photos, we've used zucchini.
This lasagna is packed with veggies and so delicious. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd! This one is filled with meaty shiitake and cremini mushrooms, spinach, and ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. You can cook Vegetarian lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian lasagna
- Prepare 2 of large courgettes.
- Prepare 2 of aubergines (eggplants in US).
- It's 2 of onions.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 400 gr. of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon honey (or sugar).
- It's 200 gr. of cheddar cheese.
- You need 200 gr. of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- It's 1 of small glass white wine.
- You need 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
This easy, homemade vegetarian lasagna is full of flavor from roasted fennel, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, and kale. This vegetarian lasagna recipe is my favorite dish to make for family and friends! For the full Vegetable Lasagna Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. An easy vegetarian lasagna with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan.
Vegetarian lasagna step by step
- Wash all the fresh ingredients well. With a sharp knife, carefully cut the courgettes into long thin strips like this and chop all the veg into small pieces (see third step photo for size).
- Chop the garlic and sauté in a large pan with the olive oil.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to the pan, stir well on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Lower the heat to minimum and cook for five more minutes, stirring all the time so that nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, the white wine and turn up the heat. When it starts to boil, turn down to moderate again and add the crumbled stock cube and the honey. Stir well, cover and leave over a low heat for 10 minutes..
- Put the oven on at 200º. Put a generous layer of the sauce into an oven dish..
- Add a layer of grated cheese and a layer of courgette slices. Repeat twice. Sprinke the last cheese over the last layer of sauce and put in the oven for half an hour.
A delicious variation on the traditional red sauce lasagna and a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies! This vegetarian lasagna is made using classic, authentic ingredients like veggies, marinara, and bechamel. This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. Vegetarian lasagna is a hearty, satisfying Italian classic! Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying.