Taco Nacho Dip. Combine together softened cream cheese and sour cream in a blender (or with hand mixer). Add in Taco Seasoning and mix well. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cheese as preferred.
Soften cream cheese and combine with sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread on the bottom of a plate. Layer with salsa, shredded lettuce and cheddar cheese. You can have Taco Nacho Dip using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Nacho Dip
- It's of Bottom Layer.
- It's 1 packages of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of middle layer.
- You need 500 ml of sour cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare of Top layer.
- It's 1 of onion; chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pepper; chopped.
- Prepare 500 ml of salsa.
Our beef nacho cheese dip is the ultimate party dip recipe when you want to serve great taco, nacho and Mexican flavors all rolled into one cheesy bite. You can even get creative with it and make it into a Jack-o-Lantern for Halloween! Loaded with great spices, cheese and beef, this dip is always a crowd pleaser at any party. When cooked, add taco seasoning mix.
Taco Nacho Dip step by step
- Brown the ground beef. Drain well..
- Add taco seasoning.
- combine sour cream, miracle whip & cream cheese in a sepeate bowl..
- Mix onion, pepper & salsa in a seperate bowl..
- Layer in a glass bowl..
- spread gradded cheese on top..
- Bake at 400°F for about 10 min or until cheese is melted..
- Serve with nacho chips of your choice..
Meanwhile, cream together sour cream and cream cheese.. In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter. Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and black olives. Add water and one envelope taco seasoning; cook until thickened.