Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. quick [kwɪk]Прилагательное. quick / quicker / quickest. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-West Germanic *kwik(k)w, from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeyh₃w- ("to live"). Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed.
Quick (automobile), an early American automobile. Quick definition is - acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. You can have Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas
- It's 2 (10 inch) of pre-cooked flatbread.
- You need 6 tbs of jarred Alfredo sauce (such as Bertolli).
- It's 1 cup of fresh mozzarella - finely diced or shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked chicken - chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of torn fresh spinach leaves (tear before measuring).
- Prepare dash of dried basil.
- Prepare of olive oil - for drizzle.
Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay flatbread out on a baking sheet. Spread 3 tbs Alfredo sauce in an even layer on each flatbread. Divide and arrange mozzarella, then chopped chicken, and spinach evenly over both. Sprinkle lightly with basil. Drizzle with olive oil..
- Place in oven. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden on edges. Let rest 5 minutes, cut, serve, enjoy!.