Black Bean and Tuna Bake. Combine all remaining ingredients except crushed chips in large bowl. Instructions In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for tuna bake. Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased cake pan and cover with aluminum foil.
I don't have issues with canned tuna on any thing.hehehe. But those I have are "different". Mash the tuna into the beans, leaving it a little chunky. You can have Black Bean and Tuna Bake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Tuna Bake
- It's of Ingredients for tuna and black bean bake:.
- It's 1/2 cup of rinsed canned black beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese plus extra to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare 2 cans (5 oz.) of each chunk light tuna in water, drained, flaked.
- It's 1/4 cup of pickled jalapenos diced or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Other ingredients:.
- It's 2 tbsp of finely sliced scallions optional.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro optional.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
Mix in the herbs, lemon zest and add lots of black pepper. Add the dried thyme, tuna, reserved juice from the tuna, celery, and green beans; mix well. Serve the casserole with hot cooked rice or noodles, if desired. A classic Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe is an old-fashioned, easy dinner that has been loved for generations!
Black Bean and Tuna Bake instructions
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for tuna bake. Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased cake pan and cover with aluminum foil. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 15 minutes..
- Remove the foil and sprinkle some more cheese on top. Air fry at 360F (190C) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown..
- Sprinkle some scallions and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips if desired..
You can't beat the cheesy combination of tender noodles, canned tuna fish, and sweet peas tossed in a creamy sauce with crushed potato chips on top! Use Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna along with corn, black beans, spices, enchilada sauce and cheese. Baked until the cheese is brown and bubbly. Mix tuna, black beans, and sour cream together in a large bowl. Stir corn, buffalo wing sauce, garlic salt, and cumin into tuna mixture.