Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro. Sprayed disposable pans work best for cleanup. Serve immediately with Green Chile Salsa, Chile Verde Sauce, Bueno Green Chiles, additional fresh Cilantro, Sour Cream and/or Avocado slices. Margaritas go great with these little babies as well!
Delish and so, so easy! (Save extra sauce for use on nachos, quesadillas, chicken, etc.) Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas combine shredded chicken with all the Mexican flavors, including salsa verde, green chiles, beans, cheese and tortillas. A healthier Mexican enchilada recipe that will have you scraping the pan for more! Okay, please keep these Hatch Green Chile Enchiladas in mind the next time you've got a bag full of Hatch chiles! You can have Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need 4 medium of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts [boiled & shreadded-reserve 1 cup for top].
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz Box Chicken Broth [+ water if needed].
- It's 4 of Whole Garlic Cloves [skin removed].
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need of Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare 4 can of 10.5 oz Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz Green Chiles Or 8 Large Roasted Hatch Chiles.
- It's 1 can of 4 oz Chopped Black Olives.
- It's 7 of Green Onions [chopped-chop additional for garnish].
- You need 2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese [grated-reserve additional for garnish].
- It's 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese [grated-reserve additional for garnish].
- It's 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro [chopped-chop 3 cups additional whole leaves for garnish].
- It's 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder - Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Bread.
- It's 24 small of 8" Flour Tortilla Shells.
And don't forget that the Hatch sauce is wildly versatile — once you get the flavor to your liking you'll find all sorts of ways to use it. Some good options: beans, eggs, cheese quesadillas. A rich, full-flavored sauce is another key component to making tasty enchiladas at home. I prefer the Hatch Chile Co.
Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro step by step
- Add everything in the Meat Section to a pot and boil covered until chicken breasts are fully cooked. Usually about 35-40 minutes. Puncture chicken with knife to check for doneness. Clear fluid only should be seen when it's done. Drain and discard broth. Always keep chicken away from other kitchen items you're using to avoid any potential cross contamination..
- Mix everything in the Enchilada Filler Section [except for items listed as, "additional garnishes"] and refrigerate until needed. Though pull 2 cups filling from that and set to the side in fridge as well..
- Heat 18 or 24 8" Flour Tortillas just slightly in microwave if you're ready to assemble..
- Add 2 tablespoons of filling to the center of a tortilla and smear from end to end. Don't add more as these will over expand during baking! Add desired amounts of shreadded chicken atop of filling. Loosely roll and place enchiladas seam side down in an oven safe dish..
- Smear your 2 cups additional filling evenly between trays on their tops. Garnish trays with listed items, additional chicken and 1 cup Cilantro. Reserve the rest of Cilantro for service. Add a few dashes of Cumin to the finished tops and prepare to bake uncovered..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes uncovered in sprayed or nonstick pans. Sprayed disposable pans work best for cleanup..
- Serve immediately with Green Chile Salsa, Chile Verde Sauce, Bueno Green Chiles, additional fresh Cilantro, Sour Cream and/or Avocado slices. Margaritas go great with these little babies as well! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340607-mikes-roast-ur-own-chiles-20-recipes.
Green Chile Enchilada Sauce in medium or mild. When buying canned green chile enchilada sauce make sure green chiles are listed as one of the top two ingredients. I also created a bed of cooked white rice with whole corn and diced roasted red peppers in the baking dish, and then put the enchiladas on it, which soaked up the extra cream sauce nicely and made a. Stir in the lime juice, cilantro, green chiles, cumin, and chile powder. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream.