Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles. About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in.
Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. You can have Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles
- You need 6 oz of Skinned Salmon.
- Prepare 2 branches of Asparagus.
- You need 1 of small Zucchini, Noodled.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Green Onion, Chopped.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Orange Peel.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Fennel Seed.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Apple Juice.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. In a medium sauté pan over a medium-high flame, heat olive oil. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Add salmon skin side up to the pan.
Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles instructions
- Score Salmon about 1/4 way in. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in..
- Cut Zucchini into noodles and salt liberally. Let sit in cold water for about 10 min. Drain pat away excess water. Cut away approximately 1-1.5” of base Asparagus, and put even score slices into the. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Chop Green Onion. Set aside..
- Heat pan to medium, and let it get hot evenly. Lower the heat and add 2tsp of oil and set salmon in skin side down for 7min. Do not move it..
- Add in the Apple juice with the remaining oil and dress the top of the salmon to allow the juices to soak through..
- Carefully flip the salmon over and continue to cook an additional 3-4min (or until lightly pink in the middle). About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring..
- Remove the noodles and onion, place as a bedding on the plate. Then place Asparagus in a cross pattern and top with the salmon skin side down. Serve and enjoy!.
Cook until crispy about three-four minutes, turn over. Move the salmon to the side of the pan and add zucchini and asparagus, season with a little salt and pepper. Salmon and Asparagus can be served with buttery noodles, mashed potatoes or rice or low carb cauliflower rice or zoodles; you can prepare it with or without the asparagus or swap the asparagus for zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, etc. and make the sauce as pucker lemony as your heart desires! G arlic Butter Salmon with Lemon Asparagus Skillet - Healthy, tasty, simple and quick to cook, this salmon and asparagus recipe will have you enjoy a delicious and nutritious dinner. Salmon fillets are pan-seared to flaky perfection and tossed in a delicious lemon garlic butter sauce with asparagus.