Asian Recipes: Homemade Ramen Soup: FAKE Ramen Recipe in 30 minutes].
You can cook Asian Recipes: Homemade Ramen Soup: FAKE Ramen Recipe in 30 minutes] using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Recipes: Homemade Ramen Soup: FAKE Ramen Recipe in 30 minutes]
- Prepare of Ingredients: (for 4 people).
- You need 1.2 l (40.5 oz) of good quality chicken broth stock.
- You need 1 of small bouquet of Coriander stems and leaves.
- You need 1 of red Chili slice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Light Soy sauce.
- You need of Sliced 100 g (0.22 lbs) of Oyster Mushrooms.
- You need of Cut into pieces with 100 g (0.22 lbs) of Ribs.
- You need 2 pieces of cooked Chicken Breasts (Chef’s Note: Use chicken breast without skin and cut it into bite pieces.).
- It's 100 g (0.22 lbs) of Chinese Egg Noodles.
- It's 500 g (1.1 lbs) of Canned Bamboo shoot slice (Chef’s Note: You can almost find in every Asian food selling stores. Let’s google it nearby!).
Asian Recipes: Homemade Ramen Soup: FAKE Ramen Recipe in 30 minutes] step by step
- Pour your broth into a saucepan and bring it to a warm medium temperature. Finely chop the coriander stalks and add to the broth with almost all the chili..
- Pour over 200 ml (3.38 oz) of water and bring to a boil, then cook in beads for 5-10 minutes so that the base juice takes on the taste of coriander and chili..
- Then pour in the soy sauce, grind a roll of black pepper on it, then you can go into the mushrooms, ribs, boiled chicken and noodles..
- Cook for another 2 minutes until the dough is soft, then sprinkle with the sliced bamboo shoots..
- Serve your homemade ramen in large soup bowls sprinkled with coriander leaves and the remaining chili..