Crock Pot Street Tacos. How to make Street Tacos: Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the crock pot.
Add seasonings, tomato paste, garlic and dried chilies. Transfer contents of the pan to pre-heated crock pot. Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Street Tacos-small tortillas are piled with tender shredded seasoned beef, sour cream, tomatoes, cotija cheese and a squeeze of lime. You can have Crock Pot Street Tacos using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Street Tacos
- It's of Meat marinade.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Top round thinly sliced steak.
- Prepare of Garlic salt as desired.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- It's of Avocado Pico de gallo.
- It's 1 of Tomatoe.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It's 1/4 of Purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of Jalapeño or Serrano chili.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It's of Tortillas.
- You need 1 of Mini corn tortillas 2 per taco".
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Oil.
The beef is cooked low and slow and becomes super tender in a over many hours. Tacos: Place the roast into a crock pot. Sprinkle the roast with the Montreal steak seasoning and the onion. Remove from slow cooker and shred the steak with a fork.
Crock Pot Street Tacos step by step
- Start by adding your meat to the crock pot with 1/2 onion 1 bay leaf and some garlic salt to taste let cook for at least 4 hrs till slightly shreddable. I like them to have the consistency of carnitas almost.
- Make your pico de gallo chop all items to your desired size add lime and refrigerate till use..
- Once meat is done heat a small skillet with 1-2 tbsp of oil add shredded meat. You want to give your meat a quick sear add more seasoning to take if needed.
- In a small bowl add your tspn of oil. Now heat a small skillet lightly dip a corner of your 2 tortillas into oil, add to skillet. Turn tortillas over and over till they are heated " make sure the oil spreads if tortillas lightly, you don't want a dry tortilla just lightly oiled. Now add your meat and toppings as desired! Enjoy super delicious tacos.
Lay the chicken breast in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken. Pour the entire can of Rotel tomatoes over the top. Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot. Throw everything into the crockpot and walk away.