Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce.
You can cook Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce
- You need 3/4 pounds of beef meatballs see my recipes.
- It's 3 quarts of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt to boil pasta.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pounds of ground pork.
- It's 1 pound of ground sirlion.
- It's 1/2 pound of loose Italian sausage.
- It's 2 quarts of spaghetti sauce see my recipes.
- It's To taste of salt for the meats.
- You need To taste of feta cheese crumbled up.
Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce instructions
- Add tablespoon salt to the water along with the olive oil. Cook the pasta as instructed on package. Brown the meat and meatballs. Add in the spaghetti sauce ingredients and simmer 20-25 minutes..
- Stir in the pasta. Serve with feta cheese sprinkled on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.