Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers. Here is how you cook it. Make ready ● For The Bread [to be pan toasted]. Make ready as needed Melted Herb Garlic Butter.
But, man is this burger flavorful, super juicy and seriously delicious! Sydney's best chicken, wraps and burgers. Asian inspired flavours, Crazy Good Value, Crazy Good Chicken. You can have Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers
- Prepare of ● For The Meat & Seasonings.
- You need 16 oz of Hamburger Chuck [80/20 mixture - room temp].
- It's 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- It's of ● For The Patty Fillers [cheeses at room temp].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic [divided].
- You need 2 Slices of Garlic & Herb Pepper Jack Cheese [room temperature].
- You need of ● For The Burger Toppings [all chilled except for cheese].
- Prepare as needed of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- It's as needed of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- It's as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- It's as needed of Fresh Crisp Lettuce.
- It's as needed of Sliced Sliced Pickles.
- You need 4 of Garlic Herb Cheese Slices [room temp].
- It's of ● For The Bread [to be pan toasted].
- You need 2 of LG Fresh Hamburger Buns.
- You need as needed of Melted Herb Garlic Butter.
- It's of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- It's 4 Ears of Fresh Corn [shucked - threaded & halved].
- It's 1 Cup of Whole Milk [for added sweetness].
- You need 1 Cube of Herbed Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Options [see my recipes for these options below].
- It's as needed of Imitation KFC Cole Slaw.
- It's as needed of Potato Salad.
- Prepare as needed of Tangy Chilled Greek Salad.
- It's as needed of Macaroni Salad.
- Prepare as needed of Fried Onions.
- It's as needed of Halved LG Dill Pickles.
The famous Juicy Lucy is pure juicy, cheesy goodness when melted American cheese is sandwiched between two seasoned ground beef patties. Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. A Juicy Lucy, aka Jucy Lucy, is a cheeseburger where the cheese is stuffed on the inside of the meat. It's a simple recipe, invented in Minnesota, where two different local bars claim ownership, though you'll find different versions all over town.
Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers step by step
- Except for the cheese, mix everything in the ● Meat & Seasonings section well by hand..
- Tightly divided out 4 equally large, thin patties. Add a slight dash Worcestershire Sauce to the center of each patty..
- Begin your corn side dish.▪Except for the corn itself, add everything in the ● For The Corn On The Cob section. Start your corn boil and bring to a steady boil. Then add your halved cobs..
- Add everything in the ● For The Patty Fillers. Fold your center cheeses into quartes. Seal both patties edges together tightly. Season patties with dashes of all of your dry seasonings..
- Watch your corn closely as she will over flow. If so, reduce heat and stir. Boil corn anywhere from 8 to 15 minutes covered..
- Fry stuffed patties covered for 12 to 15 minutes. Gently flipping every 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, slice your vegetables and chill..
- These are the best pickles I've ever tasted. You'll find them in your refrigerated section of your local market..
- Place 2 slices cheese on each of your fully cooked patties. Seal pan tightly and and steam one 1 minute longe. Or until cheeses are fully melted..
- Remove from pan and drain on thick paper towels..
- In your same heated pan - add your garlic butter until melted. Then, place buns in mixture. Fry until bottoms are crispy..
- Construct your burger any way you choose. As pictured, serve with hot buttery corn on the cob and chilled dill pickle halves. Or, anything else you prefer. Stab a knife thru the top center of your hamburger bun upon serving to keep burgers from slipping. Enjoy!.
The popularity has spread a bit beyond Minnesota, but you'll. Enjoy the Juicy Lucy burger, served just on a keto bun or a keto hamburger bun, or enjoy it fully dressed with tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, avocado slices and bacon. Customize your keto hamburger and enjoy! Jucy Lucy) burger recipe is a twist on a classic cheeseburger. A Jucy Lucy or Juicy Lucy is a cheeseburger with cheese inside the meat instead of on top, resulting in a melted core of cheese.