Judul : Recipe: Tasty Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad
link : Recipe: Tasty Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad
Recipe: Tasty Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad
Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad. The perfect Kofta Biryani Recipe For you. This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your choice. Kofta Biryani is a variation of a biryani where kofta made from paneer and bread is layered with the gravy and rice with spices and then it is cooked on a slow flame (dum) before serving.
Learn how to make best Kofta Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show. Kofta Biryani Koftey ki Biryani ki Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Kafi viewer The perfect Kofta Biryani Recipe For you. #HappyCookingToYou Recipe in English: Ingredients: Prepare Koftay (Meatballs). How to Make Kofta Biryani Recipe - विधि. ★ आलू को उबाल कर छील कर मेश. You can cook Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad using 45 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad
- Prepare of for preparation of kofta.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef qeema.
- Prepare 4 table spoon of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chiili.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of peesa zeera.
- You need half teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- You need 4 table spoon of baisen.
- You need 1 of medium size union cut in clices and golden brown.
- You need 1 of medium size union cut in slices.
- You need 5-6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 4 table spoon of hara dhanya.
- Prepare 4 table spoon of pudena.
- It's half of tea spoon hefil javetry.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of adrak lehsen.
- It's 1 table spoon of curry powder.
- It's of salt as per your taste.
- You need of ingredients for make biryani masala.
- You need 1 kg of rice wash and soak.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of yogurd.
- You need 4-5 of tomatoes medium size.
- It's of potatoes 4 remove skin and cut into pieces boil it with salt and zafran.
- You need 4-5 of onion medium size.
- You need 1 table spoon of red chilli powder.
- It's of salt as per taste.
- You need half teaspoon of haldi.
- It's 1 table spoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 table spoon of zeera powder.
- You need half teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- It's 1 table spoon of dry dhanya powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of chat masala powder.
- It's half teaspoon of jefil javetri powder.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of adrak lehsen.
- You need half tea spoon of elaechi powder less than.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It's of hara dhanya.
- Prepare of podina.
- You need 5-6 of hari mirch.
- You need half teaspoon of crush zeera.
- You need of dry aloo bukara.
- You need of zafran.
- It's of sabit garam masala (choti elaichi,bari elaichi,long,black pepper,teez patta,blabk zeera,dalchini).
Your Kofta Biryani now ready to serve. Kofta biryani is a delicious and fun to eat version of your typical biryani dish. Biryani is a spicy rice dish popular throughout Asia. Typically, biryani calls for some type of meat like chicken and pork.
Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad instructions
- For kafta preparation: In beef qeema mixed all ingredients and chop well.after chop it take out in bowl and make 20 to 25 small balls and steam it in fry pan.for steam koftas take fry pan put in stove in slow speed put all balls of koftas side by side and cover it.when water of koftas dry,off the burner.(note.you can add chillies more as per your taste)for.
- For biryani salan: first put oil and put slices of onion in it stir it until golden brown then remove more then half union and in left onion put sabit garam masla stir 1 sec then put adrak lehsen in it and stir when adrak lehsen color change put in it yougurd,slices cut tomatos,include all spices which mention above instead of garam masala powder,jefil javetri powder and elaichi powder mix it and cover it.when oil seperate from masala..
- Add 1 cup water,add fry onion after crush, lemon juice,garam masal powder,Elaichi powder,jafil javetri powder,hara dhanya poodena,green chillies,dry aloo bukara, boil poatatoes, steam koftas and cover it in slow speed until oil come up..
- Boil water put some sabit garam masala in it,1 table spoon oil,1 table spoon sirka then add soaked drain rice.when rice cook drain the water of rice.then spread rice then spread prepared masala then cooked rice then on the top spread pinch of garam masala,elaichi powder fry onion,zafran and cover it for dum.tasty koafta biryani is ready.
Lets enjoy a delicious Kofta Biryani & many other Pakistani Rice Recipes in English at kfoods.com. Kofta Biryani served with green salad and raita makes way for an exotic dinner. Learn how to make/prepare kofta biryani by following this easy recipe. I used the chicken mince for meatballs you can use mutton or beef mince, according to your taste. You can also use readymade meatballs for quick biryani.
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Tasty Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Tasty Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/02/recipe-tasty-kofta-biryani-kokab.html