Easy Chicken & Dumplings. These low-carb, keto-friendly chicken thighs are basted with a tangy and rich butter sauce. They are easy enough for a weeknight meal and guaranteed to impress the pickiest eaters. Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice, or alongside your favorite vegetables.
You could also place the boneless chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound them into thin cutlets. When halved or quartered with chicken breasts, they make a quick weeknight dinner. I created this dish after my three kids tried Chinese takeout and asked for more. You can cook Easy Chicken & Dumplings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken & Dumplings
- Prepare of Chicken recipes.
- You need 4 of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It's 32 oz of chicken broth.
- It's 1 stick of or 8 Tbl. spoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to your taste.
- It's 12 of flour tortillas.
The Easy Chicken is The Best! We Love our hens, great eggs, great compost, love that I can move the coop around to different spots. Best of all, the hens are an absolute riot-so entertaining-especially in the dust bath! Thank You so much! ~Lily C.
Easy Chicken & Dumplings instructions
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked completely throughout.
- remove chicken from boiling water, and cut into bite-sized chunks, set aside not back into boiled water.
- In a large stock pot, add all other ingredients except tortillas, let them come to a low bill.
- cut tortillas into strips or triangles, add to stock pot, add chicken.
- low simmer/boil until tortillas are fork tender, season with salt and pepper.....Enjoy!.
Use one of these flavorful and healthy chicken marinades to infuse flavor into your chicken. You'll never go back to plain, boring chicken again. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft and golden brown. Once ingredients are blended together, add chicken breasts.