Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes). With all that sweetness the crepes themselves needed to be bitter to provide a nice contrast in flavor. If you love chocolate and bananas then you need to make this recipe. Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts Apples, peeled and diced.
See more ideas about crepe cake, cupcake cakes, cake recipes. Making Matcha (green tea) Mille Crepe Cakes🍵 They will be sold out quickly! Damn this place is good, this is my new favorite crepe place. You can cook Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes)
- You need of For Crepe Batter.
- Prepare 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) bread flour.
- You need 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) cake flour.
- It's 25 g of (0.9 oz, 2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 185 g of (6.5 oz, 4/5 us cup) milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg (50-60g, L-LL size).
- You need 25 g of (0.9 oz, 2 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- You need 4-5 drops of vanilla oil (optional).
- Prepare of (I used diameter 26cm / 10'' frying pan.).
- It's of For Fillings and Toppings.
- It's 200 g of (7 oz, 9/10 us cup) heavy cream.
- It's 40 g of (1.4 oz, 2 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1-2 of bananas.
- You need of chocolate sauce.
- It's of almonds.
- Prepare of ※ The whipped cream may remain. I recommended freezing the remaining whipped cream. You should eat it like ice cream.
- It's of For wrapping the crepe.
- It's 5-6 sheets of square parchment paper (13.5 cm, 5.3'').
- You need 5-6 sheets of square your favorite paper (18 cm, 7'').
At first glance: crepes in a mini Japanese mart? The line that was out the door was enough convincing for me. The crepe is crispy and tastes like the love child of a crepe and fortune cookie and the smell of it being made is even more enticing than when you walk by a Coldstone. Japanese style dessert crepes - they are definitely a thing. (Maybe straight up stolen from the French, but oh well.) I have come here stuffed from Mandalay and thinking there was no way I could possibly consume more food only to find myself scarfing down a perfectly crispy lemon and sugar crepe: the perfect complement to a huge, greasy Burmese. asmr eating chocolate platter , choco mini ice cream, pocky ,crisp crepes choco banana
Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/2pF6_lpDNus.
- 【Let's make the crepe batter!】Put bread flour, cake flour, and granulated sugar in a bowl. Mix well to crush lumps. Add 1/3 milk, and mix well until smooth..
- Add an egg, and mix well until smooth. Microwave unsalted butter at 600W for 30 sec to melt. Add the melted butter to the mixture, and mix well until smooth and a little glossy..
- Add the remaining milk in 2 parts and mix well until combined. Add vanilla oil, and mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for an hour. (It's OK even overnight.).
- 【Let's cook crepes in a frying pan!】Take the batter out from the fridge. Mix it roughly and strain. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Heat a frypan on medium heat and add oil. Heat the oil, and remove extra oil with a paper towel while spreading it. Put the heated frypan on the wet cloth for about 20-30 sec to make the bottom temperature uniform..
- Turn down the heat a little. Pour the batter (3.5 Tbsp or 1/5 -1/4 us cup) into the frypan and immediately swirl to spread evenly..
- Cook over medium-low heat until the edge started to dry and the underside is golden brown in places. (about 1-2 mins) Lift the edge of the crepe and flip it..
- Cook the other side for 10 sec and remove it from heat. Repeat the process until all batter is gone. You may make 5-6 crepes. Let cool to room temperature..
- 【Let's prepare fillings and toppings!】 Cut almonds into small pieces. Slice 1-2 bananas into 5mm (0.2'') thick..
- Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water until it gets thickened lightly. Add sweetened condensed milk, and whip it until heavy..
- Add vanilla essence and whip it until soft peaks form..
- 【Let's assemble!】Lay a crepe with the brown-side down on the work surface. Pipe the whipped cream along the edge (1/3) of the crepe. And then pipe a "V" shape like this (3rd picture). Please don't go past the center-point..
- Place 3-4 sliced bananas on the ''V''. Add a little whipped cream, and drizzle with chocolate sauce..
- Fold the crepe in half, and fold each of the sides toward the middle, making a cone..
- Wrap it with parchment paper. Fold the tip of the paper tightly..
- And then wrap it with your favorite paper. Fold the tip of the paper tightly too..
- Pipe the whipped cream on the top. Top with sliced bananas, chocolate sauce, and almonds. Done!.
linh-asmr don't forget to: like, comment and *subscribe *www.linha. Let it be breakfast, morning tea, afternoon tea, or snack for anytime on a day. Its texture is smooth and soft. See more ideas about crepes, food truck, street food. Sliced bananas, chocolate truffles, chocolate custard cream, whipped yogurt, chocolate sauce.