Red Velvet Vanilla Delight (eggless). EGGLESS Vanilla Sponge cake RECIPE. いちごのレアチーズケーキの作り方 No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake＊Eggless & Without oven｜HidaMari Cooking. Homemade Eggless Red Velvet cake recipe is so soft and fluffy without eggs , butter or condensed milk. This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs.
This recipe of the red velvet cake is a very easy one. Just stick to the recipe and obtain the most indulgent red velvet cake ever! Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. You can have Red Velvet Vanilla Delight (eggless) using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Vanilla Delight (eggless)
- It's of all purpose floor.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of cream.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- You need of white vinegar.
- Prepare of red food colouring.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of unsalted butter at room temp.
- It's of vanilla.
- It's of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of decoration:.
- It's of rose syrup of thin consistency.
- Prepare of Edible red dust as (I got mine from US).
Using a spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in three batches, alternating. Ingredients for Cream Cheese Frosting This eggless red velvet cake was super soft and moist. The tofu and yogurt combination for egg substitute has once. Red velvet cake is said to be the queen of all layer cakes.
Red Velvet Vanilla Delight (eggless) instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 100 degrees for around 10-15 mins. Grease the rectangular cake pans and dust cocoa powder or simple flour to the base..
- Mix dry ingredients and rest all separately in two bowls. Properly sift the dry ingredients before mixing to the rest material to avoid lumps. Finally give both dry and rest ingredients a nice mix by cut and fold method..
- Divide the batter equally in two pans and bake for around 25-30 min, or until the toothpick comes out smooth..
- Take out the cake slabs and let them cool completely. In the meanwhile, prepare frosting..
- Stir in cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar properly. Check for the spreading consistancy..
- To assemble- lay down 1st cake slab and press it softly with rolling pin. Apply cream frosting and repeat with the two layers. For second cake layer, press it separately before placing on the first layer. Carefully roll down the cake into a log and cover tightly in clean rap. Freeze it for min 2 hrs..
- Take out the log. Carefully remove the clean rap, add some rose syrup and dust with edible red dust. Freeze again for at least an hour..
- Take out and decorate with rose petals before serving..
- Cut in equal parts and serve..
- Spread Happiness and taste. Happy Anniversary Cookpad..
Red velvet is the love marriage of buttermilk and vanilla with a little cocoa for good measure. She's tall, dramatic, and completely covered in silky cream cheese frosting. The red colour of these eggless red velvet cupcakes comes from the red food colour. Try to use the best quality red food colour you can find. One thing you have to remember when making these eggless red velvet cupcakes is that do not ever over-beat them.