Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh. Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh step by step. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken. Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil.
Flip when you see the part touching the pan is a bit. Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh Angela Mertoyono In my kitchen! In a mason jar or small bowl combine the oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. You can cook Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of mild homemade rub - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (I used about 1 tbsp).
Add the marinade to a ziplock bag and add the chicken, tossing to coat. Marinade in fridge for one hour. Boneless skinless chicken thighs: I don't recommend using bone-in thighs as they take quite a bit longer to cook and by the time they are done the herbs will have burned up. Olive oil: Stick with olive oil for best flavor in this recipe, I don't recommend substitutes.
Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh instructions
- Halve the chicken. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken..
- Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium heat). Fry the chicken. Flip when you see the part touching the pan is a bit caramelized..
- You can also shred this for sandwich..
Lemon juice: Only use fresh lemon juice.. Mix together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, pepper and garlic in a bowl. Seal and shake to coat the chicken with the marinade. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Stir together brown sugar, salt, paprika, pepper and garlic powder in small bowl.