Eggless Choco Cookpad logo Cookies. #cookpadturns3.
You can have Eggless Choco Cookpad logo Cookies. #cookpadturns3 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Choco Cookpad logo Cookies. #cookpadturns3
- It's of Maida.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Powder sugar.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It's of White milk chocolate.
- You need of Gel Food Colour orange, white and black.
- It's of Vanila essence.
- It's of Pure coconut oil.
Eggless Choco Cookpad logo Cookies. #cookpadturns3 instructions
- First mix butter, sugar, milk and vanilla essence in a electric mixer or grinder..
- Then add maida and baking powder and make a dough like the picture..
- Wrap the dough in a clingfilm and keep in the fridge for 40minutes..
- After 1hr take out the cookie dough and roll the dough in 1/2inch thick and cut the cookies through a cookie cutter..
- Keep the unbaked cookies on a greased baking tray and put in to freeze for 20 mints..
- Now bake the cookies in a pre heated oven at 150℃ for 10 to 12 mints till the cookies turn light brown. Keep the baked cookies on a rack and let them cool completely..
- Now melt 100grms white chocolate, add 1/2 tea spoon pure coconut oil and add few drops orange gel colour in microwave oven for 1 minute..
- Now colour those baked cookies with this chocolate mixture..
- Now keep those cookies in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Now melt some chocolate in microwave oven in the same way and add black gel colour in one part and white gel colour in other part respectively. Now put the coloured melted chocolate in a piping bag and make the cook pad logo through that melted chocolate like the picture..