Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup. Homemade chicken soup (using leftover chicken!) is so much fresher, tastier, and better for you than canned. This leftover chicken soup recipe is Although this homemade chicken soup recipe ticks all the right boxes when it comes to comfort food, I'll freely admit that it's not particularly photogenic. Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup.
It's a great way to use up Use leftover chicken breast in this substantial healthy soup. Alternatively, make the recipe vegetarian by. A leftover chicken, a couple of carrots and potatoes, some green beans, and an onion are all you need. You can cook Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup
- It's 1 portion of Comfy Chicken Paprika (see my Cookpad recipe), = 2 cooked chicken thighs and 250-350 ml of the sauce but a little more the merrier!.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- You need 1 of leek, sliced.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of potato, unpeeled but diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, unpeeled but diced.
- It's 1 litre of chicken stock (I used Knorr Stock Pots).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Any leftovers of this soup can be strained and used as chicken stock. This is a handy recipe when you have a leftover chicken carcass but it does need to be livened up. Leftover Roast Chicken Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Here, nine terrific soups to make with leftover chicken.
Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stockpot and gently fry the leek and onion for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and continue frying for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the potato and carrots. Fry for a further minute, gently stirring continuously. Then add the stock, stirring well to mix. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and cook on a fast simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Season to taste (you may not need any salt) and whizz to a smooth consistency..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? From classic chicken noodle to fantastic a Vietnamese-inspired version, here are nine amazing soups that take advantage of leftover roast chicken. Using the leftover chicken in your fridge and some fresh vegetables, you can create this delicious twist on A few Spanish ingredients like chorizo and paprika and your chicken and rice is given a new twist. These delicious chicken taco bowls are a great way to use up any leftover chicken, just add. Use leftover roast chicken and store cupboard spices to make these easy fajitas in minutes.