Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook. Chana Chaat is an Indian/Pakistani Chickpea salad usually made with lemon juice, chopped vegetables such as tomatoes and onions, green chilis, and chaat masala (which is an Indian spice mix). Some people also add chunks of boiled potatoes and tamarind chutney (imli). Chana chaat is this crazy Indian chickpea salad.
The only thing to remember is you will need to adjust the salt up a bit if you are serving cold. Chickpeas are rich in proteins and I often add sprouts to make in this protein-rich chana salad. I mostly boil chickpeas and potatoes during meal prep and that way I can make many recipes super quick. You can have Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chickpea(chana).
- Prepare 2 cup of curd,1 tsp cumin seeds (roasted and grind).
- It's 1 of tomato, 2 cucumber, 1/2 apple,1 onion and 2 green chillies.
- You need 1 of potato boiled,1 cup bondi(small fritters made from gram flour).
- It's of Get easily in Indian markets.
- It's 1 tsp of salt,1 tsp black pepper.
Chana chaat is a tangy and flavourful chickpea salad from India that is very popular amongst vegetarians and those who like a bit of spice. It's an excellent way to lose a couple of pounds if you have this healthy salad for lunch or dinner. It is made up of vegetables, including potatoes. Chana Chaat, a Chickpea & Cucumber Salad where contrast is key.
Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook instructions
- Cut the vegetables, soak Bondi in water..
- Boiled chickpeas, roast cumin and grind.now take curd in a bowl,add black pepper, salt and mix.
- Mix all and add the roasted cumin powder,mix well.garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled 😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 for yummy recipes. #newyoutuber #takecareofyourself 👍.
This Chana Chaat inspired recipe is turned into a robust and fresh salad with English cucumbers, chickpeas and fresh herbs kissed with a curry, brown sugar and lime juice vinaigrette. To prepare chickpea salad (aloo chana chaat), I often soak dry chickpeas overnight and cook'em next day. When in hurry, or not pre-planned, I use low-sodium and organic canned chickpeas. If you have access to dried chickpeas, feel free to soak overnight and boil with salted water until tender. Chana chaat can be compared to a chickpea salad. however, the taste of any chaat snack is nowhere to a salad.