Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe). Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well. Healthy stuffing makes idli more healthier than the normal idlis. You can have Yummy stuffed masala idli Idli - Perfect For A Light Breakfast.
See great recipes for Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe) too! instant stuffed masala idli recipe card Did you try this recipe? This masala idli recipe is tasty and healthy as it consists of nutritious vegetables which make your tummy full. You can cook Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe)
- It's of ingredients:.
- You need 3 of thi 4 large potato,boiled,peeled and mashed.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1 of Onion,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Large carrot finely chopped.
- It's 2 of large Tomato,finely chopped (optional).
- It's 1 of capsicum,finely chopped (optional).
- It's 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- It's 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt - As required.
- Prepare of Idli batter - As required.
When amma was here last month, she had the brainwave to make masala idli for breakfast one morning. Definitely not expecting something stuffed into idli, I was surprised for sure and made a mental note to prepare it again. Stuffed Idli is a delicious and healthy snack. For the filling, I used spicy chana dal stuffing which makes it unique and also flavorful.
Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) step by step
- Method: Heat a kadai or pan and oil with mustard seeds. Add asafoetida, finely chopped onions and tomatoes, fry till transparent. Add capsicum, fry for a minute in medium flame. Add red chilli powder,turmeric and salt..
- Fry till everything turns mushy and to a masala. Add the mashed potato and blend well for a minute in medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp Coriander and, cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame or until veg are cooked. if it's too dry and mix well..
- Add coriander leaves finally. Once it become dry masala take it out and let it to cool down for sometime..
- To make stuffed idli, grease the idly plate and then pour a half laddle of batter and spread evenly. now add a tbsp of masala and drop over the idly batter and then again drop the idly batter over the filling and close it..
- Steam the yummy stuffed masala idli and sambar with coconut chutney serve hot..
- By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
Place the stand into the steaming pot. Masala Idli Recipe- Spicy Masala Tawa Idli can be a very addictive recipe for everyone. Masala Idli is an easy recipe suitable for both breakfast and snacks. I am sure most south Indian homes will have leftover idlis and you can easily transform these idlis into a mouth watering starter dish. Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well.