Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes.
You can cook Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes
- It's 8 oz of pasture raised pork shoulder, sliced.
- It's 10 g of dried kelp/kombu.
- It's 10 g of dried wakame.
- Prepare 6 oz of firm tofu.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade stock.
- It's 10 of clams.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare Half of Onion, sliced.
Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak kelp in cold water overnight..
- Slice onion, carrot, tofu, and pork shoulder. Marinate pork shoulder with 1 Tsp of soy sauce, drops of honey, touch of chilli powder and a spoonful of wine. Massage and set aside..
- Turn on instant pot and set for 15 minutes on sautee function. Add two Tsp of Olive oil and sautee onion and carrots until aromatic. Add marinated pork shoulder slices. Sautee until colour changes. Throw in the rest of veggies and tofu..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock as well as 32 oz of water. Add all soaked kelp at this time. Cancel sautee function and switch to pressure cooking fuction. Set 2 minutes on low pressure, select pressure quick release before hit the start button..
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Add soaked wakeme into the pot and switch back to sautee function to cook for a few more seconds. Adjust seasoning by adding cooked clam or leave clam until pop at this point..