Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators. Watch how to make open faced chicken sandwich. Try this spicy hot open faced chicken sandwich recipe at home. Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators. leftover roast or baked chicken•leftover pan gravy ( a few great recipes here on the app if you need to make some)•salt n pepper to taste•leftover mashed potatoes our make fresh•bread your choice.
Press alt + / to open this menu. An open sandwich, also known as an open-face/open-faced sandwich, bread baser, bread platter or tartine, consists of a slice of bread or toast with one or more food items on top. Do it like simple fried chicken. You can cook Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators
- It's 1 of leftover roast or baked chicken.
- It's 1 of leftover pan gravy ( a few great recipes here on the app if you need to make some).
- Prepare 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- It's 1 of leftover mashed potatoes our make fresh.
- It's 1 of bread your choice.
Put some flour in a plastic bag, throw in the meat (should be moist but not dripping wet so flour sticks) and shake it about until covered. Press alt + / to open this menu. Italian crusted chicken breast with mash tators gravy greenbeansItalian crusted chicken breast with mash tators gravy greenbeans. Sometimes life requires an open-faced turkey sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes, alongside a glop of cranberry sauce It is neither a Thanksgiving meal nor a Open-Faced Hot Turkey Sandwiches.
Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators instructions
- remove all meat from carcass of the chicken. get all the grooves you can where the tender meat sits too. use the leg, wings, back, neck, tail, etc.. shred and year the chicken pieces..
- in a sauce pan place chicken pieces and gravy. salt n pepper to taste..
- heart until bubbling add water if needed to desired thickness..
- heat mashed potatoes in microwave or pot or make new..
- on a plate place a slice of bread of you're choice. next to it place a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes..
- pour chicken gravy all over everything and serve!.
- a quick easy lunch!.
- amounts of ingredients depends on how much you have left and how many you wanna serve.. :).
Enjoy these open-faced sandwiches topped with turkey - a tasty meal. Add mashed potatoes and peas or green beans to complete the meal. These flavorful Open-Faced Chicken Club Sandwiches will add brightness to even the coldest winter day--but are perfect for any time of View image. Open-Faced Chicken Club Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. The Manhattan hot shot sandwich, aka open face roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes on soft bread, is real comfort food.