Chicken slaw stack. Another Crockpot freezer meals to feed the family with! Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Stack was great topped with sour cream, salsa and jalapeno peppers! Cook Together LIVE with Coach Adrian
It's easy to prepare and a great way to use up leftover chicken or meat. Have some leftover chicken on hand? We suggest lining your slow cooker with a slow-cooker bag so you can easily remove the stack from the cooker. You can cook Chicken slaw stack using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken slaw stack
- Prepare 2 of chicken patties.
- You need 2/3 cup of coleslaw see any of my recipes for coleslaw.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil to fry.
- It's to taste of fresh ground black pepper, optional.
This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. A recipe roundup of slow cooker chicken recipes, including shredded chicken, chicken and rice dinners, whole chicken in the slow cooker, and family favorites that start with. These slow cooker chicken tacos are filled with zesty pulled chicken, guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house!
Chicken slaw stack step by step
- Fry the chicken patties till done and crispy. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil..
- Add one pattie to plate add half the coleslaw. Add second pattie on top. Add other half of coleslaw. Top with black pepper if you like..
- Serve. Cut ibto the crunchy chicken hope you enjoy!.
Start one of these delicious slow-cooker chicken recipes early in the day and arrive When it comes to preparing slow-cooker chicken dishes, the possibilities are endless. These slow cooker chicken tacos are juicy and super flavorful. Easy make-ahead slow cooker chicken dinner idea. While the chicken warms up, make the slaw. While the slaw sits and the chicken warms up, prep the tortillas.