Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. Directions In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Start with your favorite ground beef and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with flour, garlic powder, seasoning salt, paprika, and pepper; stir until mixed in. One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff is creamy, hearty, easy and a savory perfection meal. You can cook Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 250 grams of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It's 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- Prepare 150 ml of cooking cream.
- It's 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
It is going to be dinner winner! Tender mushrooms, tasty ground beef and luscious served with noodles for a beautiful dish your whole family will love. Course Dinner, Main Course Add the onion, ground beef, and garlic powder. Stir until the meat is browned, breaking it up as you stir.
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
Drain any excess fat and return the pan to the stove. How to Make Ground Beef Stroganoff Brown your ground beef in a dutch oven or deep skillet with olive oil. To the ground beef add chopped onions and minced garlic. Brown the ground beef and drain. Sprinkle the flour over the beef and stir.