Hi - Tea Chicken #fastfood cookpad. Hi Tea Hi Chicken is Edmonton's number one stop for healthy and refreshing tea. Our extensive menu includes a variety of bentos, snacks, bubble teas, iced teas, and many more. Hi - Tea Chicken #fastfood cookpad Tehmina Ameen Karachi.
No delivery fee on your first order. We decide to try it out on a whim when driving past it. It was decorated pretty basically on the inside but you find a range of board games to play in the back, along with some odd green stuffed toys and a few posters. You can cook Hi - Tea Chicken #fastfood cookpad using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hi - Tea Chicken #fastfood cookpad
- It's 1/2 kg of Chicken breast.
- It's 3 table spoon of Refined flour.
- Prepare 3 table spoon of Corn flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Black pepper crushed.
- It's 1/4 tea spoon of White pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Red chilli crushed.
- You need 1 table spoon of Ginger /garlic paste.
- It's of Coriander 1 /4 bunch.
- It's of Salt as required.
- You need of Onion and tomatoes for decoration.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Corn flakes as required.
They serve bubble tea mostly but you'll find fried. Once cooked, let the chicken cool down. Finely dice the chicken and fold with Japanese mayonnaise. Add chopped celery to chicken mix and adjust seasoning. (salt and pepper) Spread Japanese mayonnaise on both sides of soy linseed bread.
Hi - Tea Chicken #fastfood cookpad instructions
- Chicken ko kisi cheez ki madad se kuchal lay..
- Ak bowl ma corn flakes kay alawah, chicken or tamam baki cheezay daal lay..
- Mix all things well..
- Corn flakes ko haath ki madad se chura chura kar lay ak plastic ki thali ma daal kar..
- Chicken ka ak sena corn flakes par laga kar kisi cheez ki madad se kuchal lay..
- Is tareeqay ko azmatay huwa baki bhi chicken kay seno kay pice ko kuchal lay..
- Patli cubes ma or kuch pieces ma cut kar lay..
- Karia ma oil garam kary or chicken cubes or pices ko fry kar lay..
- Dish out kar kay serve karay lemon slices or shimla mirch se..
- Marzi hu tu kuch cubes wood stick par lagay kar fry kar lay.
Add generous amount of chicken mix on to bread slices. Bring to a boil, turn off heat and give it a stir. These tea sandwiches turn classic chicken salad on its head. Curry powder provides both sweet and savory flavors, complemented by crisp red apple, crunchy celery, buttery pecans, and chewy-sweet dried cranberries. This amped-up curried chicken salad is one that will definitely surprise your guests with its unique and delicious flavor.