HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins. This pizza is so versatile as well. Use it to make pizzas, calzones, or even cheesy breadsticks. They always prefer paneer and no vegetables of course.
They always like to be helpers on pizza night because they know the end results will be delicious. Pour the foamy water mixture into your stand mixing bowl. While the mixer is on, add the rest of the flour. You can have HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins
- It's of ◽2 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour (or All purpose flour with 3 teaspoons baking powder).
- It's of ◽1 teaspoon salt.
- You need of ◽3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water.
- It's of ◽1 tablespoon vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of ◽ 1/4cup Tomato sauce/ketchup/pizza sauce.
- You need of ◽ Mixed herbs (Use according to preference).
- It's of ◽ Cheese I usually mix cheddar and mozzarella (20-80%) for pizza recipes.
- It's of Toppings (Bacon, brawn, tomatoes, onions, hoho..and any other you prefer).
This no-rise dough recipe is such a timesaver! Take family pizza night to the next level with this quick and easy pizza crust recipe. You'll be enjoying homemade pizza in just thirty minutes! This is a sponsored post, written by me, and created in partnership with Fleischmann's Yeast.
HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins step by step
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour (+baking powder) and salt; mix until thoroughly combined and set aside..
- 2. Combine water and oil in a separate bowl or cup; stir to combine..
- 3. Slowly add liquid mixture to the flour mixture..
- 4. Using a wooden spoon, or your hands, gently mix until dough forms a ball; dough should be soft, but not sticky. If it's too dry, add water 1 tablespoon at a time. If it's too sticky, add more flour..
- 5. Lightly flour your work area and knead dough for 3-4 minutes..
- As the dough rests, chop the rest of the ingredients and cook the bacon..
- Divide the dough to equal parts, roll and spread it on a hot pan to cook slightly on both sides. Also, ensure you poke holes with a fork so that it doesn't form very large bubbles of air..
- Mix the pizza sauce with the mixed herbs and spread this on the lightly cooked dough then put the toppings and top it all with the cheese..
- I then put this on the wire rack of the microwave for 5mins to melt the cheese and bring everything together as all the other ingredients that needed to be cooked were ready..
- And VOILA!!!...Serve while hot and enjoy!.
All opinions stated herein are straight from my heart. Baking time depends on size and thickness of crust and selected toppings. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in tomato paste and water. Season with sugar, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, oregano, marjoram, cumin, chili powder and red pepper flakes.