Rice and Meatballs Batch 2. This Meatballs and Rice is cooked in a rich and delicious tomato sauce. Better still, it's all made in one pot! Meatballs - I of course recommend whipping up a batch of your own homemade meatballs.
Using the same frying pan, heat the remaining oil and fry the meatballs in batches, until browned. Meanwhile, cook the rice following pack instructions. Serve the meatballs on a bed of rice. You can cook Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice and Meatballs Batch 2
- Prepare 2-1/2 pounds of beef meatballs see my recipes.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- You need 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Teriyaki Meatballs with Rice Great Grub, Delicious taste. sugar, green pepper, onion, rice, beef meatballs, chopped tomatoes. RICE AND TOMATO BEEF STEW (NIGERIAN STEW) CookingWithRuth. Pour juice over meatballs in skillet. The film stars Richard Mulligan, Hamilton Camp, John Mengatti, Kim Richards, Archie Hahn, Misty Rowe, and Jason Luque, and was directed by Ken Wiederhorn.
Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 instructions
- Chop the vegetables, I used carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Get a pot hot and add oil. Stir-fry the vegetables for 7 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- After stirfrying the meatballs and vegetables for 10 minutes add the salad dressing. Stir in the dressing then stir in the cooked rice..
- Add water, salt, and garlic cover for 15 minutes, stir and cover again remove from heat allow to rest 12 minutes covered. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
These turkey meatballs are gluten-free, dairy-free, and totally addictive. Heat a dutch oven over medium high heat. Beef meatballs with rice, simmered in tomato soup. Great for a fast meal on a busy schedule. Place meatballs in a large skillet over medium heat.