Mushroom filled sandwich exam time recipes. See recipes for Mushroom filled sandwich exam time recipes too. It's healthy and make your kids happy at tiffin time. Tasty and healthy must try at home.
Apart from adding them to fried rice, curry and stir fry dishes, I also make sandwiches. See recipes for Mushroom filled sandwich exam time recipes too. It's healthy and make your kids happy at tiffin time. You can have Mushroom filled sandwich exam time recipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom filled sandwich exam time recipes
- It's 6-7 of brown bread slices.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- It's 200 gm of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder(roasted and grinded).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Onion(cut into small pieces).
- It's 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
Tasty and healthy must try at home. Exam times are always difficult for kids as well as parents. Kids need to eat healthy and tasty food to keep their mind fresh. These Non Veg Breakfast Recipes are perfect dishes to make for kids for this exam season.
Mushroom filled sandwich exam time recipes step by step
- At first cut the side of the bread slide and mixed all the ingredients with boiled potato except onion.Pour oil into Kadhai,then add onion,stir fry and add pieces of mushroom into it.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes in low flame and mixed mushed potato with fried mushroom.Turn off the gas and mixed well with hand..
- Then fill the bread with mushroom potato mixture and cook in tawa with oil and shape the sandwiches..
- Serve sandwiches with sauce or pudina chutney..
Wine Recommendation: A crisp, dry, Italian white, such. For this sandwich, you can also pan-fry the mushrooms, which give this sandwich a somewhat meaty quality But in this case I used the toaster oven to roast the mushrooms You'll need only half of the roasted Top with half the mushrooms (use the other half for another sandwich or another recipe). Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. Home » Recipes » Sandwich Recipes.