Judul : Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
link : Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu. Today I'm going to be making Tofu Hamburger Steak. This is a healthy alternative for western-style hamburger steak. Because I add a lot of vegetables and.
Tofu Hamburger Steak is a healthier choice for your everyday dinner but still tastes great. It is perfect for people who are watching calories, but also tastes so good everyone can. Hamburger Steak Skillet CasseroleTaste of the South Magazine. fresh parsley, sharp white cheddar. You can cook Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
- It's 300 grams of Ground pork or mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 300 grams of Firm tofu.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 4 of to 5 ladlefuls Tomato sauce (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/168475-simple-tomato-sauce).
- Prepare 1 of Herb salt.
- It's 4 slice of Easy melting type sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of Parsley, basil etc..
- Prepare 1 small of or medium Egg.
Get cooking with our top tofu recipes, including delicious breakfast scrambles, easy weeknight stir fries, vegan dinner-party dishes, and even a full holiday Want to get cooking with protein-packed tofu? Whether you're a vegan or vegetarian, are looking to include more meatless meals in your routine, or. <p>Hamburger Steak is a very popular western style dish in Japan, and it is often made at home or served at many restaurants. While regular hamburger steak is made from ground pork and beef, Tofu Hamburger Steak is made from a mixture of Tofu and ground meat. tofu steak burger recipe veggie burger steak and shake veggie burger steak recipe veggie burger steak Tofu can be used to make a lot of tasty & healthy dishes. This time I'm going to introduce a Japanese style burger patties is a common household dish in Japan and it's not difficult to make.
Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu instructions
- Drain the tofu. Chop the onion finely, put into a heatproof container with the margarine, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Mix the meat and salt together well in a large bowl. Add the mashed tofu, cooled down microwaved onion and egg, and mix everything together..
- Divide into 4 portions. Form into oval shaped patties while pressing out any air pockets. Make a shallow well in the middle of each patty..
- Heat up a frying pan over high heat. Add the patties and brown. Flip them over, brown the other side, then turn the heat down to low..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the pan, cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- Put the tomato sauce in a small pan with a little herb salt, and simmer it down a bit..
- When the hamburgers are cooked, top with the sliced cheese. Put the lid back on and heat through until the cheese melts..
- Put some sauce on the serving plates, add the hamburgers, and garnish with chopped parsley or basil..
Japanese chicken tofu steak, chicken burger made from tofu, ground chicken, and shiitake Tofu Hambagu is made from the ground chicken and tofu to make the patties. If you are not a big tofu fan You can make a quick teriyaki-style glaze that goes on the burger but you can make it even lighter by. Cut tofu in half crosswise and again in half lengthwise. Pierce tofu liberally with a fork. MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help.
Demikianlah Artikel Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2020/10/easiest-way-to-prepare-tasty-healthy.html