Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad. What tastes better than rosemary with pork? Add some green beans with toasted almonds, roasted potatoes, and a wild greens salad with balsamic vinaigrette, and your meal is made. Succulent Rosemary Garlic Pork Roast that's perfect for a Sunday dinner or a special occasion, delicious and quick to prepare!
Check out this delicious recipe for Brined Rosemary Pork Chops from Weber—the world's number one authority in Brined Rosemary Pork Chops. Pair juicy pork tenderloin slices with boiled red potatoes and a fragrant white wine sauce, flavored with rosemary and cranberry chutney. Pork Tenderloin Diablo Recipe - Spicy Pork Diablo - Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Cream Sauce. You can cook Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad
- You need 3/4 lb of pork loin; trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- It's 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- It's 1 of recipe "Sage Caprese" (see my recipes).
- You need 6 leaves of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 handful of arugula.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- It's 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 of small pinch crushed pepper flakes.
- It's 14 slices of parmigiano reggiano (use a potato peeler).
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- It's as needed of olive oil.
Roasted Pork Loin with Garlic and Rosemary. Rosemary Pork Loin Roast with Red Currant Sauce Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin. Rub pork tenderloins all over with cut sides of garlic halves then olive oil, then sprinkle rosemary, salt, and. Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops = date night perfection.
Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad step by step
- Place one large handful of each spinach and arugula into a mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella from the sage caprese into a medium dice. Add to mixing bowl..
- Heat a saute pan with enough olive oil to coat the bottom..
- Add pork. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Saute approximately 3-4 minutes or until pork has a nice sear and is cooked throughout..
- Use remaining sage caprese marinade to dress the greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Add a pinch of sea salt and crushed pepper flakes. Toss. Add pork. Toss..
- Transfer salad to plates. Top with peeled parmigiano reggiano..
- Top with basil..
- Variations; Bacon, roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, slivered garlic, olive, lemon zest, pancetta, artichoke, cannellini, capers, feta, goat cheese, eggplant, fennel, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, tuna, hard boiled eggs, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, jalapeños, scallions, chives, asparagus, corn, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, peas, pine nuts, thyme, savory, walnuts.
Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter. See more ideas about Rosemary pork tenderloin, Pork, Pork tenderloin. This garlic rosemary pork tenderloin recipe can be made on the grill during the summer and on the stovetop during the winter! Ethan Stowell marinates his juicy pork roast in a bold, garlicky marinade made with lots of rosemary. The rosemary here is dried from my garden, which is how it's so lovely and bright green.