Crispy Baked Zucchini. Thinly sliced zucchini dusted in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden is a great alternative to potato fries with less than half the carbs and calories. Easy & Delicious Crispy Zucchini Fries. Oven Fried ZUCCHINI - How to bake ZUCCHINI Recipe.
Healthy Baked Zucchini Fries - with a crispy "junk food" taste! How to Make Crispy Baked Zucchini and Squash. I decided to use both zucchini and squash but rather than slice them super thin for chips, make small rounds to coat with Panko. You can have Crispy Baked Zucchini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Zucchini
- You need of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- You need 4 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- It's 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- It's 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries are made in the oven, not fried! They are healthy and delicious and great to dip in your favorite veggie dip! Crispy, tender, salty, flavorful, baked zucchini fries. A healthy paleo-friendly snack recipe that is loaded with flavor and crunch, yet light in calories!
Crispy Baked Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..
These crispy baked zucchini fries are vegan and healthy! Baked zucchini fries are the perfect summer side dish! The breading on these vegan zucchini snacks is nice and light, and they are crispier than traditional breaded zucchini because they are baked rather than fried. These addictive baked zucchini fries satisfy your craving for golden, crispy french fries and help you use up extra summer zucchini all at once. A quick dusting with flour followed by a dunk in beaten egg.