Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco.
You can cook Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco
- You need 2 cup of diced tempeh.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of red chili (I usually remove the seeds because my kids can't stand spicy food).
- It's 3 of garlic, peeled and sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, peeled and diced (or you can slice a couple of shallots for this).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tauco -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauco.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- It's 2 tsp of sweet soy sauce (if you only have shoyu or regular thin soy sauce, add equal amount of palm sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco step by step
- Fry the diced tempeh. You don't need to fry them until they're crispy. Just fry them and flip them in a pan for about five minutes or so. Set aside..
- Use 1 tbsp oil (from frying the tempe) to stir-fry garlic, onion, tomato, chili, tauco. When they are fragrant, add sweet soy sauce and palm sugar. Stir well. Add water. Stir well. It takes less than five minutes..
- Add the diced tempeh inside. Stir until the sauce coats the tempeh. Yum yum!.