Judul : How to Cook Delicious Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
link : How to Cook Delicious Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
How to Cook Delicious Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. From the vanilla layer cake cake to that vanilla bean buttercream, this vanilla layer cake proves that the simple things in life are sweetest. Heilala Vanilla 's pure vanilla extract takes center stage in this showstopping naked layer cake, imparting bold, rich vanilla flavor to every bite. This is my favorite vanilla buttercream.
Four simple ingredients—sugar, butter, vanilla and milk—come together in a homemade frosting recipe that proves the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. —Michelle Dorsey, Wilmington, Delaware The post Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting appeared first on Taste of Home. My recipe is a vanilla lover's dream—it's an easy vanilla cake with buttercream frosting. To get the ultimate flavor, I suggest using pure vanilla extract. ✓ FROSTING: For the vanilla buttercream frosting, I recommend using heavy whipping cream because it gives the frosting that thick, creamy, texture that everyone loves on top of a cake. You can cook Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- It's of CAKE.
- It's 3 cup of cake flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk, I used whole milk.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare of red food coloring.
- It's of FROSTING AND FILLING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of recipes for my Basic Creamy Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #7.
- It's of GARNISH.
- It's of red, green and white sprinkles.
But if you don't have heavy whipping cream, you can use milk but just note that your frosting might not be as. Perfect Vanilla Buttercream Frosting - creamy, fluffy, sweet, buttery, melt in your mouth frosting that is perfect to slather on anything. Today's recipe for Perfect Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is deceptively simple, but it's one that can go wrong in so many ways! So here I'll be sharing all the tips.
Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 3 - 8 inche cake pans with bakers sprspray.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy, add flour and milk and give a stir to moisten, then beat in eggs and vanilla, add flour mixture and stir to blend.
- Remove 1/3 of the batter to a seperate bowl, this will be your white layer. To the remaining batter, add enough drops of red food color to get a vivid red. Pour red batter into 2 of the prepared pans and the white batter in the remaining third pan.
- Bake about 12 to 15 minutes just until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on racks in pans 10 minutes , then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- MAKE FROSTING AND FILLING.
- Make 1 1/2 recipes of my Basic Creamy Buttercream frosting in order to have enough to fill and frost the entire cake. Recipe attached below. Use 1 1/2 cup butter and 6 cups confectioner's sugar, adding more cream as needed, see tip in recipe for perfect light creamy frosting https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Place one cooled red layer of cake bottom side up on serving plate.
- Frost with some of the vanilla buttercream frosting.
- Add the white layer, bottom side up.
- Frost with some frostung.
- Top with the second red layer of cake, bottom up.
- Frost entire cake with tthe frosting.
- Garnish cake with sprinkles. Chill cake for 2 hours for easy slicing.
My secrets to making the perfect vanilla buttercream for frosting cakes is starting with COLD butter. This is the perfect Vanilla Cake Recipe! Thick layers of vanilla cake and my favorite vanilla frosting. It's an easy recipe to make using oil instead of butter which makes it super moist and spongy. The Vanilla Buttercream Frosting makes it special.
Demikianlah Artikel How to Cook Delicious Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Anda sekarang membaca artikel How to Cook Delicious Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2020/07/how-to-cook-delicious-vanilla-christmas.html