Vegetarian lasagna. Watch how to make the best vegetable lasagna in this short recipe video! This lasagna is packed with veggies and so delicious. This incredible Vegetarian Lasagna is made with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling as well as layers of roasted vegetables and a homemade tomato lasagna sauce.
In our photos, we've used zucchini. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd! This vegetarian spinach and mushroom lasagna is so good your guests may ask for it again and again — for every potluck, for every holiday feast. You can have Vegetarian lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian lasagna
- You need 2 of large courgettes.
- Prepare 2 of aubergines (eggplants in US).
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- It's 400 gr. of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon honey (or sugar).
- You need 200 gr. of cheddar cheese.
- It's 200 gr. of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 of small glass white wine.
- You need 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
Saucy, cheesy and packed with fresh vegetables, it's healthy and epically delicious! ⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇⬇⬇⬇. This hearty, vegetable lasagna is the only lasagna my husband will eat. This easy, homemade vegetarian lasagna is full of flavor from roasted fennel, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, and kale. This vegetarian lasagna recipe is my favorite dish to make for family and friends!
Vegetarian lasagna instructions
- Wash all the fresh ingredients well. With a sharp knife, carefully cut the courgettes into long thin strips like this and chop all the veg into small pieces (see third step photo for size).
- Chop the garlic and sauté in a large pan with the olive oil.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to the pan, stir well on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Lower the heat to minimum and cook for five more minutes, stirring all the time so that nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, the white wine and turn up the heat. When it starts to boil, turn down to moderate again and add the crumbled stock cube and the honey. Stir well, cover and leave over a low heat for 10 minutes..
- Put the oven on at 200º. Put a generous layer of the sauce into an oven dish..
- Add a layer of grated cheese and a layer of courgette slices. Repeat twice. Sprinke the last cheese over the last layer of sauce and put in the oven for half an hour.
This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. This vegetarian lasagna is made using classic, authentic ingredients like veggies, marinara, and bechamel. Get Ready To Indulge With Vegetarian Lasagna. Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying. The noodles always seem to rip when you take them out, plus they curl while you prep.