Oreo Icecream Cake. Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! I'm Jessica, a pastry chef in training, and I'm all about taking whisks *pun intended*. Join me on a sweet journey by.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. You can cook Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- It's 2 of large pie plates, 9x13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- It's 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- You need 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- You need of toasted nuts.
- It's of hot fudge sauce*.
- You need of caramel apple sauce*.
- You need of *see other recipes.
Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. You do not need to remove the cream from the Oreo center. We are crushing the full Oreo. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. Oreo Ice Cream Cake (The Eighties are Stalking Me). Back in the eighties my parents had a dessert similar to this at a restaurant and Mama loved it so much she sat there studying it for a bit in order to be able to. An easy chocolate ice cream cake with an Oreo and vanilla ice cream filling. Chocolate cake with Cookies and Cream Oreo ice cream was definitely a favorite and made an appearance for more birthdays than I can remember.