Masala Eggs. To make egg masala gravy, stick on to the ingredients mentioned. Rinse eggs under running water and gently place them in the pot. Boiled Eggs coated with exotic masalas.
After a very long time I am posting an egg recipe which is a best masala gravy curry recipe. If I like something that my husband cooks it is this Egg Bhurji. Masala Maggi with egg and cheese - Maggi cooked with vegetables, masala, eggs, and cheese to a bowl of deliciousness. You can cook Masala Eggs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala Eggs
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of masala base - https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12824221-masala-curry-base?via=profile.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of bread - wholemeal or multigrain is great!.
- It's of Cheese, vegetables, cooked meat (to your taste) - Simarjeet recommends cooked spinach and mushrooms!.
- You need of Sauce (to your taste) e.g. mayonnaise.
To the contrary of the debate about its healthy. egg masala recipe is a dry egg masala which is called anda masala recipe in hindi. Carefully drop the eggs into the deep non stick pan filled with some water. See more ideas about Egg masala, Indian food recipes, Egg curry. Egg masala is a simple yet tasty egg curry prepared using boiled eggs which are fried and then cooked with onion, tomato and some spices.
Masala Eggs step by step
- Check out Simarjeet's recipe for the masala curry base. It's easy to cook and can stay in the fridge for up to 15 days: https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12824221-masala-curry-base?via=profile.
- Cook 2 tablespoon worth the masala for 2 mins on high flame. Add the masala to a bowl..
- Option 1: Scrambled eggs/omlette: Add two eggs into it and mix it well. You can add cheese or any other veggies or meat if you like. Cook the eggs on the pan for either scrambled eggs or omelette..
- Option 2: sandwich. Cook 2 tablespoon worth the masala for 2 mins on high flame. Add the masala to a bowl. Add two eggs into it and mix it well..
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Add 2 slices of bread on the open wet top of the uncooked omelette and let the bottom part of the omelette cook..
- Once the bottom part is cooked, flip the omelette carefully and let the bread side cook. While the bread side is cooking, on the open top, you can add any sauce you like, add cheese, add any other cooked veggies or meat. Cover the pan and simmer the gas to low for a few mins until the cheese melts. Make sure the bread doesn't burn..
- Once this is done, flip 1 bread onto the other one and voila, you have a masala omelette sandwich ready!.
This is an ideal combination for chapathi, roti and naan. About Egg Masala Curry Recipe: Egg being the wonderful source of proteins can be used to make many delicious dishes. One such amazing dish is that of Egg Masala Curry where boiled eggs are. Have you tried my Masala Egg Oatmeal Breakfast recipe? Take your oatmeal to the next level with my savoury Masala Oatmeal Breakfast recipe - featuring eggs.