Easy Homemade Quiche.
You can cook Easy Homemade Quiche using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Quiche
- Prepare of Potato.
- Prepare of ●Bacon.
- Prepare of ●Spinach.
- It's of ●Button mushrooms.
- You need of ●Onion.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- It's of Milk.
- You need of Egg (plus however much left over from the crust).
- It's of Soup stock cube.
- It's of Salt, pepper, herbs (as needed).
- Prepare of Cheese (as desired).
- Prepare of Tart base https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/156224-super-easy-crispy-tart-crust.
Easy Homemade Quiche step by step
- Thinly slice the potato, soak in a pot of cold water and bring to a boil..
- Fry the bacon. When the fat begins to render, add the ● ingredients. Season with salt, pepper and herbs..
- Mix the heavy cream, milk and egg together, and season with the soup stock cube, salt and pepper..
- Add the Step 1 and Step 2 mixture into a blind-baked tart base. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with cheese. Bake for 25 minutes in a 200°C oven..