Cabbage and Meatballs. Stuffed cabbage, also know as cabbage rolls, is a delicious, classic Eastern European dish, but it takes nearly all day to make. Cabbage and Meatballs will serve three as a main dish or four as a side. Masterchef John Zhang shares two healthy recipes: cabbage rolls and meatballs that taste delicious with step by step instruction.#cabbagerolls #meatballs.
The Best Cabbage Meatballs Recipes on Yummly Inside-out Stuffed Cabbage Meatballs, Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks, Ham & Cabbage Soup. This cabbage & meatball recipe is going to be a new family favorite! You can cook Cabbage and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Meatballs
- You need 24 ounces of cooked beef meatballs see my recipes of meatballs.
- You need 5 pounds of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
- It's 3 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
Spoon cranberry sauce over the meatballs and add remaining cabbage. Traditional cabbage rolls are labor intensive and take up a fair amount of the day between the preparation of the filling, parboiling the cabbage, preparing the leaves for stuffing. This Cabbage Meatballs or vegetarian manchurian meatballs is an Indian-Chinese fusion dish. Vegetable balls fried and tossed in a wok with manchurian sauce/gravy.
Cabbage and Meatballs step by step
- Let this cook for 30 minutes. Add the meatballs stirring them in cover and simmer..
- The cabbage will start to shrink from cooking. Add half the salt and liquid smoke. Cover and cook..
- Chop the cabbage. Add the beef broth to the pot. Bring the beef broth to boil. Add the cabbage. Cover and allow to cook. After 15 minutes stir from the bottom up..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- You can add a splash of red wine vinegar or hot vinegar sauce per serving if you like..
French crepinette, fried flat sausages or patties. Trendy healthy low carb serving of meatballs and cabbage salad. Rachel Roddy's winter meatballs with cabbage: 'Meatballs are like thoughts - after a rest, they turn out better.' Photograph: Rachel Roddy/The Guardian. This Cabbage and Pork Meatball Soup is easy to make and full of great umami flavor! It's an Asian-inspired recipe that whips up pretty quickly and with savory, mouthwatering flavor!