Oats cutlet recipes. To begin this oats cutlet recipe, peel off the skin of boiled potatoes and mash them well. Keep flipping it over and cook both sides until golden brown. It will take time for the cutlets to brown.
Heat pan with olive oil and Sauté Cumin and Fennel Seeds, Split Chickpeas, Split Black Gram, Grated Onion, Green Chili, Ginger, Capsicums, Carrot and Cauliflower. Add Salt, Garam Masala, Amchur Powder and Spinach. Transfer mixture to a shallow bowl. You can cook Oats cutlet recipes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats cutlet recipes
- Prepare 1 cup of oats roasted.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 slice of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 slice of green capsicum.
- It's 1 of potato boiled and mashed.
- It's 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Roasted Cumin powder.
- It's Some of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp each of Green chilli, ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's as required of Oil for shallow frying.
Dry roast the oats and keep it aside. Heat little oil in a pan, add green chillies, onion and carrot. Add chilli powder, garam masala and chaat masala and toss well. Dip the cutlets into the egg white mixture and then rolls the cutlets in the breadcrumb mixture.
Oats cutlet recipes instructions
- Heat a pan. Roast the oats till it becomes slightly brown in colour. Cool it. Transfer to a bowl. Add boiled potato, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, green chilli, Ginger and garlic paste and salt. Mix well. Then knead a smooth dough. Once it is done. Make small balls from the dough..
- Heat oil in pan.Once the oil is hot. Shallow fry the cutlet till it become golden brown in colour. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a beautiful plate. Garnish with yellow, red and green bell pepper. Ready to serve hot. Oats cutlet with hot tea.
Preheat a skillet over medium heat and cook the Oats and rajma cutlets on both sides. Drizzle a teaspoon of oil and cook until browned and crisp. Remove onto oil absorbent paper and serve hot. Grease your fingers with oil and flatten the cutlet mixture and shape them a little. Grease and preheat a skillet on medium heat.