Sriracha Chicken Panini. Place lettuce and tomatoes on bottom halves of rolls. Toast in oven or on a panini press. For the sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the Sriarcha sauce.
I chose a San Francisco Wheat Sourdough to hold these delicious ingredients together, and served the panini with fresh seasonal strawberries drizzled with spicy mango balsamic vinegar and garnished with fresh mint. Combine flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne a large plastic bag. Coat one piece of chicken at a time with the flour mix. You can have Sriracha Chicken Panini using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Chicken Panini
- Prepare 2 slices of sourdough.
- It's 4 slices of sriracha chicken.
- It's 2 T of spicy sushi mayo (see my recipes).
- You need 3 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1/8 of red onion; julienne.
- You need 1/8 of green pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 2 t of coconut oil.
Transfer to an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Simmer an inch of oil in a deep skillet. With Gut-Friendly Pickled Carrots, Cheddar &Amp; Mesclun. Order Online, Pick Up Or Delivery.
Sriracha Chicken Panini instructions
- Sweat onion and pepper in coconut oil with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Assemble sandwich. Toast in oven or on a panini press..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic, roasted tomatoes, oven dried tomatoes, flavored butter or oil, Sriracha sauce or dried seasoning, bacon, habanero, pineapple, mango, vinegar, avocado, poblano, honey, peanut crust,.
ATD To Go: Delicious Breakfast, Brunch And Lunch At Home And Office. This honey sriracha chicken fits the perfect bill. It's sticky sweet, spicy, salty, with a tint of sour. The chicken is extremely moist, juicy, delicious, bursting with bold flavors and absolutely addictive. Our chicken is skillfully slow-cooked then drizzled with Honey BBQ Sriracha sauce.