SHAHI SHEER KHURMA (Ramdan recipes). This recipe is the most popular and searched for Sheer Khurma Recipe during the EID and also popular for Breakfast! Try this recipe at home and "stay safe". Sheer Khurma - Ramadan Special Recipe - Famous Dessert Recipe - world Famous Pakistani Sheer Khurma.
It is a festival vermicelli based dessert prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha in Indo-Pak subcontinent. It is a traditional Muslim breakfast, and a dessert for celebrations. Sheer khurma is a classic Mughlai dessert made with milk, dates, fine vermicelli, nuts & ghee. You can have SHAHI SHEER KHURMA (Ramdan recipes) using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SHAHI SHEER KHURMA (Ramdan recipes)
- It's 2 liters of Milk.
- You need 250 gm of Sugar (I prefer less sweet u can add more).
- It's 6 of Green cardamom powdered.
- It's 60 grams of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 60 grams of Wall nuts.
- You need 60 grams of Pistachios (unsalted).
- You need 5 of Dates.
- You need 150 grams of Thin vermicelli.
- Prepare 50 grams of Chiraunji.
- Prepare 30 grams of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 10 grams of Golden Raisin.
- You need 1 of whole Coco nut.
- Prepare as needed of Desi ghee.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 drops of Food colors.
It is a traditional festive delight and is made during Eid ul-Fitr, Ramadan. Shahi sheer khurma is a special recipe that is usually always made during the festive occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr (also known as meethi Eid). Shahi sheer khurma recipe consists of a delicious combination containing Milk, vermicelli, and healthy dry fruits such as, almonds, khoya, saffron and pistachio. Sheer khurma or Sheer korma is a rich Mughlai dessert of vermicelli pudding made during Ramadan or for Eid. 'Sheer' stands for milk and 'Khurma' stands for dates in Persian language.
SHAHI SHEER KHURMA (Ramdan recipes) step by step
- Soak all the seeds and dry fruits in warm water over night except raisins. And uncover there mantels(skin). Chop in slices including dates without seeds..
- Grind coconut to the finest paste and just extract it's milk content and keep it aside..
- Pan Fry the thin vermicelli with desi ghee till it takes colour of golden brown..
- Pan fry the all soaked and chopped dry fruits in ghee sauté for 3-4 minutes. Keep some dry fruits for garnishing..
- Boil 2 liters of milk in a vessel (16 servings since my bhukkad gang is large) and make it boil maintaining the flame..
- While boiling add green cardamom powder, sugar and give a smooth mix..
- Add fried vermicelli to the boiling milk and stir it..
- Add coconut extract and fresh cream (cream is optional I add it to get it thick and creamy)..
- Give continuous smooth stir. For 2-3 minutes..
- Let it boil uncovered for 13-15 minutes on average flame..
- Turn of the flame and let it simmer and cool down for 10 minutes..
- Garnish: Dip the skin out almonds in food colors chop them in fine slices and use other dry fruits as well and decoreit. But wait till the colored water drains out from the contents else colour will splits out in milk..
- So asked with multiple people and took a look out at all other parts of india so I finally got that it's not “SURAKUMBHA” it's “SHAHI SHEER KHURMA” a classic Ramdan festive dessert. Try it and enjoy….. #inspiredchef #wings2cooking_simiZkitchen.
The dominant taste of Dates is what makes this pudding very special. Dates are considered as a sacred food in. Sheer khurma recipe without condensed milk. Famous hyderabadi style sheer khurma for ramzan and eid. Sheer khurma is basically made from semiya, milk, nuts, dates, sugar and flavoring.